Roasted Turkey With Low Fat Yoghurt And Dill Dressing
|Fresh dill leave stalks||2|
|Turkey breast||4 Ounce|
|Onion||1 Medium, sliced|
|Bell pepper||3 Medium, cut (various colors, thick slices)|
|Celery stalks||4 Medium, chopped|
|Cucumber||1 Medium, sliced|
|Grapes||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), cut in half|
|Mascara greens||(few to sprinkle on salad)|
|Fresh dill leaves||, chopped finely (few stalks (Dressing))|
|Low fat yogurt||1 Ounce ((Dressing))|
|Low fat diet mayonnaise||1 Tablespoon ((Dressing))|
1. Dice all the vegetables and slice the onions and cucumber.
2. Deseed the grapes and cut them into halves.
3. Preheat the oven to 3500C.
4. Wrap the turkey bacon around the turkey breast.
5. In a saucepan, braise the turkey breast for a few minutes on high heat.
6. Put this into the oven and let it bake for about an hour or till the turkey is done.
7. To make the dressing, in a bowl mix the mayonnaise, yogurt, salt, pepper and fresh dill. Combine well by stirring.
8. In a serving plate arrange the greens, vegetables and cucumber as per liking.
9. Take the turkey from the oven and cut it into thick slices and arrange this on the plate.
10.Pour the dressing over it before serving.