1. Chop the lettuce into bite sized pieces and set aside, along with the baby arugula. Slice the red onion thinly and place in a bowl.
2. Remove the peel of orange and using a pairing knife remove the segments from the membrane, and add to the bowl with the red onions. Squeeze the remaining juice into a separate bowl to use as the dressing.
3. To the dressing bowl, squeeze in the juice of lemon and add kosher salt. Add olive oil and clover honey creme and whisk until smooth and well combined.
4. Pat your steak dry with a paper towel, and sprinkle with kosher salt and black pepper on both sides.
5. In a hot skillet, add oil and brown steak on each side, cooking a total of 7-8 minutes. Let the steak rest, lightly tented with aluminum foil, for 5 minutes before slicing thinly, against the grain.
6. Assemble the salad on a platter by adding lettuce, arugula, orange segments, onion slices, and then steak.
7. Sprinkle more salt and pepper on top and serve it.
Steaks are good when roasted, toasted or cooked and mixed with vegetables and seasonings. Watch chef Juliey showing how to make Orange and Honey Steak salad with sirloin steak and vinaigrette made of a dressing sponsored by a nearby ranch owner. Exciting with a glass of wine!