|Unflavored gelatin||1⁄2 Ounce (2 envelopes)|
|Cold water||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Condensed tomato soup||1 Can (10 oz)|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Cream cheese||4 Ounce, softened (1 packet)|
|Cooked shrimp||1 Cup (16 tbs), diced|
|Celery||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
|Green onion||2 Tablespoon, chopped|
1) Into a saucepan, add in cold water. Sprinkle gelatin over it.
2) Cook the pan on low heat, while stirring, till the gelatin has dissolved.
3) Take the pan off the heat.
4) Slowly, add in the condensed tomato soup and lemon juice.
5) Mix in the cream cheese. Stir till the cheese blends into the gelatin mixture.
6) When the mixture starts to thicken, refrigerate.
7) Gently fold in the cooked shrimp, celery and green onions. Transfer the chilled mixture into a 1-quart mould. Chill again till it sets.
8) Unmould the Seafood Salad and serve over a plateful of crisp salad greens.