Fish Zucchini Salad
|Unflavored gelatin||1⁄4 Ounce (1 envelope)|
|Chicken bouillon||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Chopped parsley||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Chives||2 Tablespoon, chopped (frozen or freeze-dried may be used)|
|Dried leaf tarragon||2 Teaspoon|
|Dried chervil leaves||1 Teaspoon|
|Dried dill weed||1 Teaspoon|
|Cooked sea trout/Cod /haddock||6 Ounce, chilled (in one piece)|
|Cherry tomatoes||4 Ounce (1/2 cup)|
|Zucchini||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), sliced, unpeeled|
|Lettuce||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), cleaned and tore in pieces|
1) In a saucepan, soak the gelatine in ½ cup of bouillon until soften.
2) Simmer the bouillon mixture and stir for 4 minutes until gelatine dissolves.
3) Remove the saucepan from heat and stir in the remaining bouillon.
4) Place the bouillon mixture in refrigerator, stirring occasionally until the consistency of unbeaten egg white.
5) Fold in all the herbs.
6) Cover the bowl and refrigerate until chill but not firm.
7) In a serving plate, make a bed of lettuce.
8) Place the fish and vegetables over the lettuce.
9) Spoon the sauce verte over the fish and vegetable layers.
10) Serve the Fish Zucchini Salad at room temperature.