|Canned bean sprouts||19 Ounce, well drained (1 can)|
|Celery heads||2 , sliced diagonally|
|Green peppers strip||2 , cut into 1 -inch strips|
|Green onions/Scallions||4 , sliced very thin|
|Radishes||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), sliced thin|
|Carrots||2 Ounce, shredded coarsely for about 1/3 cup|
|Long grain rice||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), cooked|
|Soy sauce||2 Tablespoon|
1) In a bowl, mix together beans sprouts, celery, green peppers, scallions, radish and carrots.
2) Stir in the rice.
3) Mix the sprouts mixture well to incorporate well.
4) Cover the bowl and place in refrigerator.
5) When ready to serve, sprinkle soy sauce and vinegar, and toss well.
6) Taste and adjust the seasoning.
7) Serve immediately with a lemon wedge on side if desired.
Calories 310 Calories from Fat 6
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.75 g1.2%
Saturated Fat 0.19 g0.97%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 562.2 mg23.4%
Total Carbohydrates 67 g22.3%
Dietary Fiber 3.9 g15.5%
Sugars 7.3 g
Protein 10 g19.5%
Vitamin A 59.5% Vitamin C 47.8%
Calcium 4.9% Iron 12.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet