Cucumber Celery Salad
|Lime jelly||6 Ounce (2 packages)|
|Hot water||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Sour cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Mayonnaise||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||2 Teaspoon|
|Onion juice/Grated onion||2 Teaspoon|
|Cucumber||2 Cup (32 tbs), grated|
|Celery||1 Cup (16 tbs), finely diced|
1. In a cup or bowl of hot water dissolve jelly.
2. Beat together adding cream and mayonnaise all at once.
3. Chill until slightly thickened and add remaining ingredients.
4. Put into a medium size mold and allow to set.
5. Serve as an after dinner dish or as desired.