Cucumber Celery Salad
|Lime jelly||6 Ounce (2 packages)|
|Hot water||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Sour cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Mayonnaise||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||2 Teaspoon|
|Onion juice/Grated onion||2 Teaspoon|
|Cucumber||2 Cup (32 tbs), grated|
|Celery||1 Cup (16 tbs), finely diced|
1. In a cup or bowl of hot water dissolve jelly.
2. Beat together adding cream and mayonnaise all at once.
3. Chill until slightly thickened and add remaining ingredients.
4. Put into a medium size mold and allow to set.
5. Serve as an after dinner dish or as desired.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2173 Calories from Fat 1958
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 219 g336.4%
Saturated Fat 42.3 g211.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 276.7 mg92.2%
Sodium 1413.9 mg58.9%
Total Carbohydrates 47 g15.6%
Dietary Fiber 3.2 g12.7%
Sugars 39.4 g
Protein 9 g17.2%
Vitamin A 41.7% Vitamin C 28.3%
Calcium 34.8% Iron 6.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet