Rice and Seafood Salad
|Uncooked rice||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Salad oil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Salt||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Cooked green peas||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Chopped pimiento||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Chopped parsley||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Minced onion||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Chopped green pepper||2 Tablespoon|
|Cooked flaked crabmeat||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Shelled deveined cooked shrimp||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Flaked cooked lobster||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Mayonnaise||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Fresh lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Black olives||1 Tablespoon (Use As Required)|
|Salad greens||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Use As Required)|
1) In a pan, cook the rice as per package directions, until tender.
2) In a bowl, combine the salad oil, vinegar, salt and pepper thoroughly to make a French dressing.
3) Drain the rice, toss immediately with the French dressing and allow to cool.
4) Gently mix in the vegetables, crabmeat, shrimps, and lobster; refrigerate to chill.
5) Just before serving, blend the mayonnaise with lemon juice and fold into the salad.
6) Pile the Rice and Seafood Salad on a bed of salad greens, garnish with black olives and serve immediately.