Main Dish Rice Salad
|Packaged precooked rice||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Boiling water||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Powdered mustard||2 Tablespoon|
|Cold water||2 Tablespoon|
|Sugar||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Wine vinegar||2 Tablespoon|
|Cooking oil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Chopped green pepper||1⁄2|
|Cooked diced ham||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Cooked peas||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Chopped parsley||2 Tablespoon|
1) Cook the rice in boiling water and salt.
2) In a bowl, add the mustard, cold water, sugar, and wine vinegar.
3) Gradually add in the oil and beat lightly.
4) Gently add the mix into the warm rice and stir.
5) Allow to cool and then add the green pepper, ham and peas.
6) Garnish with parsley.
7) Serve with a side of greens.