Spring Time Salad
|Unflavored gelatine||1⁄2 Ounce (Use 2 Envelopes, 1/4 Ounce Each)|
|Cold water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Condensed beef broth||2 Can (20 oz)|
|Tobasco sauce||2 Drop|
|Shredded carrot||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Sliced celery||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Chopped pimiento||2 Tablespoon|
|Chopped fresh spinach||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Chopped green onion||2 Tablespoon|
1) Into a saucepan, add in 1 cup cold water. Sprinkle gelatin over it.
2) Cook the pan on low heat, while stirring, till the gelatin has dissolved.
3) Take the pan off the heat. Add in the condensed beef broth and tobasco sauce.
4) Separate the mixture into three equal portions.
5) Into one portion, gently fold in the shredded carrot. Pour the mixture into a 8X4 1/2X21/2" loaf pan. Refrigerate till it just starts to set.
6) Into the second portion, fold in the chopped pimientos and celery slices. Spoon this over the carrot mixture. Chill till is sets but has not become firm.
7) Into the third portion, gently fold in the spinach and chopped onion. Layer over the previous two layers.
8) Refrigerate for 3 hours or till the salad is completely set.
9) Serve the Springtime Salad chilled.