1. In a large pot bring several quarts of water to a boil.
2. Vacuum-seal the tuna steaks in plastic bags or in a heavy duty zip top bag with
the air removed.
3. Place the steaks in the boiling water for 10 - 12 minutes and then allow it to cool.
4. In a large bowl whisk together the mayonnaise and sour cream, mix in the
capers, onions, dill weed, salt and white pepper.
5. Into a food processor or blender place the cooled tuna steaks and pulse until finely ground.
Add tuna to the bowl of dressing and with gloved hands massage the tuna
until well blended.
6. Serve on Croissant with lettuce and tomato.
This simple tuna salad is so quick and easy and the little tit bits of ingredients gives it a nice crunch. We were waiting to see the finished product, wish we hadn't run out of time. But that salad looks delicious for sure. Take a look at the video to find out how you can make this quick salad.