Macaroni Salad In Red Pepper Shells
|Sweet bell peppers||6 Large, roasted|
|Sliced green onion||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Finely chopped cucumber||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Cooked salad dressing/Mayonnaise||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Macaroni salad||1 Pound (Delicatessen Brand)|
1. Cut the roasted bell peppers into halves and discard the seeds.
2. Drain off excess juice, if any and refrigerate these shells till required.
3. In a medium sized bowl, combine onions, cucumber, mayonnaise and salt and mix well.
4. Add readymade Macaroni salad and mix well so that it gets evenly coated with the dressing.
5. Cling wrap and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
6. Place the refrigerated pepper shells on a large platter.
7. Place 2 spoonfuls of chilled salad mixture on top of each shell and serve immediately.