Quick Salad Nicoise
|Canned tuna||14 Ounce, drained (2 Cans, 7 Ounce Each)|
|Sliced stuffed green olives||2 Tablespoon|
|Bottled herb garlic salad dressing||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Canned whole new potatoes||1 Pound, drained and sliced (1 Can)|
|French-style green beans||8 Ounce, drained (1 Can)|
|Instant minced onion||1 Teaspoon|
|Canned small whole beets||8 1⁄4 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Thinly sliced cucumber||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Peeled grated carrots||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Tomato||1 , quartered|
|Canned anchovy fillets||2 Ounce, drained (1 Can)|
|Hard-cooked eggs||2 , halved|
1. In small bowl, break up tuna with fork, gently toss with olives and 2 tablespoons salad dressing and refrigerate, covered.
2. In a bowl, toss sliced potato and green beans with 1/4 cup dressing and the instant minced onion and refrigerate until ready for serving.
3. Toss beets with remaining dressing and refrigerate.
4. Sprinkle sliced cucumber with salt and sugar and refrigerate.
5. In a large salad bowl arrange lettuce and mound tuna mixture in center.
6. Then around the tuna arrange mounds of potato and beans, beets, carrot and cucumber.
7. Garnish with tomato, anchovies and eggs and toss gently at the table.
8. Pass more dressing, if desired and serve.