Mccall's Shrimp And Vegetable Salad
|Cucumber||1 , sliced into 12 pieces|
|Tomato||1 Large, sliced vertically into 5 pieces|
|Canned artichoke hearts||5|
|Peeled deveined cooked shrimp||10 Medium, keeping shell intact on tail|
|Watercress leaves||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Lemon||1 Large, cut into wedges|
1. On a large round plate, arrange cucumber slices, slightly overlapping, around the edges.
2. In the interiors, arrange tomato slices, slightly overlapping each other.
3. Arrange artichoke hearts inside tomato slices and place two shrimps between them.
4. Place small bunches of watercress between shrimp and at the centre of the plate.
5. Refrigerate for about an hour and serve chilled with lemon wedges and salad dressings of your choice.