Green Salad with Fresh Lemon Dressing
|Herb garlic salad dressing||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (Ready Made, Bottled)|
|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon, freshly squeezed|
|Boston lettuce head||1 Small, cleaned and torn into bite size pieces|
|Romaine lettuce head||1⁄2 , cleaned and torn into bite size pieces|
|Romaine lettuce||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs) (For Lining)|
1. In a medium sized bowl, combined freshly squeezed lemon juice and bottled dressing and mix well using a whisk.
2. Cling wrap and refrigerate till required.
3. In a salad bowl, place whole romaine leaves as a base.
4. Place remaining romaine and Boston lettuce and sprinkle salt and pepper.
5. Discard cling wrap from refrigerated dressing and mix well.
6. Pour over lettuce and toss gently till evenly coated with dressing.
7. Garnish with lemon quarters and serve immediately.
Calories 32 Calories from Fat 14
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 2 g2.4%
Saturated Fat 0.03 g0.16%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 95 mg4%
Total Carbohydrates 7 g2.3%
Dietary Fiber 2.7 g10.7%
Sugars 0.7 g
Protein 1 g2.8%
Vitamin A 78.6% Vitamin C 67.5%
Calcium 4.8% Iron 5.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet