|Canned chickpeas||19 Ounce, drained (Or Garbanzo, 1 Can, 1 Pound 3 Ounce)|
|Onion||1 Small, chopped|
|Parsley||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped|
|Genoa salami/Hard salami - 1 package of 8 ounce, sliced||1⁄2 Pound, thinly sliced|
|Provolone||1 Pound (2 Slices, 1/4-Inch Thick)|
|Canned flat anchovies||6 Ounce, drained (3 Cans, 2 Ounce Each)|
|Giardiniera/Mixed garden salad||29 1⁄4 Ounce, chilled and drained (3 Jars, 9 3/4 Ounce Each)|
|Lettuce leaves||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Pickled peppers||1 Quart, chilled and drained (Red And Green, 1 Jar)|
|Tomatoes||2 Medium, stem ends removed and sliced|
|Marinated mushrooms||16 Ounce, chilled (4 Jars, 3 3/4- Or 4-Ounce Each)|
1. Into a 2-cup measuring cup, drain and reserve the marinade from artichoke hearts and mushrooms.
2. In a small bowl, combine chick-peas, onion, 2 tablespoons chopped parsley and 1/2 cup reserved marinade and mix well.
3. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate till ready to arrange antipasto.
4. Fold each slice of salami in half, roll into a cone shape and refrigerate with cover.
5. Cut provolone into 1/4-inch strips and pat anchovies dry on paper towels.
6. Around each provolone strip wrap an anchovy.
To arrange antipasto:
7. In center of an 18-inch round serving platter place a small bowl and spoon giardiniera salad into bowl.
8. Line platter around bowl with lettuce, arrange artichoke hearts, pickled peppers, mushrooms, provolone strips, tomatoes, chick-pea salad and salami cones on the leaves.
9. With some marinade drizzle tomatoes, sprinkle remaining parsley on tomatoes and mushrooms and serve.
Calories 564 Calories from Fat 300
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 34 g51.8%
Saturated Fat 14.3 g71.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 77.9 mg26%
Sodium 4658.7 mg194.1%
Total Carbohydrates 34 g11.3%
Dietary Fiber 9.9 g39.7%
Sugars 8.1 g
Protein 31 g61.4%
Vitamin A 56.2% Vitamin C 117.6%
Calcium 84.4% Iron 30.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet