|Celery||2 Bunch (200 gm)|
|Water||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Wine vinegar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Oil||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Chicken seasoned stock base||1 Tablespoon|
|Chervil leaves||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Instant minced onion||1 Teaspoon|
|Parsley flakes||1 Teaspoon|
|Season all||2 Teaspoon|
|Anchovy fillets||8 , washed|
1) Cut the hearts of the celery as well as the tender stalks into sections of 3-inches.
2) In a baking dish or skillet, place the sections in rows.
3) Combine together all the remaining ingredients, except for the anchovy and pimiento.
4) Pour the mixture all over the celery.
5) Gently simmer the contents for about 15 minutes, till the celery is crisp-tender.
6) Take the preparation off the heat and let the celery cool in liquid. Chill.
7) Remove the celery from the liquid and on shredded lettuce, place several pieces. Top with the anchovy fillets and thin pimiento strips. Serve on a decorative serving platter as an appetizer, side dish or even a snack.