|Halibut steak||1 Pound|
|Bay scallops||1⁄2 Pound|
|Frozen rock lobster tails||16 Ounce (2 Tails, 8 Ounce Each)|
|Shrimp||1⁄2 Pound, shelled and deveined|
|Frozen king crab meat||6 Ounce, thawed (1 Package)|
|Bottled herb salad dressing/Oil-and-vinegar salad dressing||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|For pink mayonnaise|
|Mayonnaise/Cooked salad dressing - 1 1/4 cups||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Chili sauce||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Parsley||1 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Onion||1 Teaspoon, grated|
|Worcestershire sauce||1 Teaspoon|
|Prepared horseradish||1 Teaspoon|
|Ground red pepper||1 Dash|
|Crisp romaine||5 Cup (80 tbs) (Bite-Size Pieces)|
|Crisp chicory||3 Cup (48 tbs) (Bite-Size Pieces)|
|Watercress sprigs||1 (As Needed)|
|Lemon wedges||4 (As Needed)|
1. In a large skillet, place halibut and cover with cold water; add 1/2 teaspoon salt.
2. Start to heat and bring the mixture to boiling; then reduce heat, cover and simmer for 10 minutes until fish flakes easily with fork.
3. Remove the fish from skillet and drain.
4. To the same skillet, add scallops and bring the water to boil; cover and simmer for about 2 minutes.
5. Remove the scallops; drain and discard water.
6. In the mean time, in a medium saucepan, boil 5 cups water with 1/2 teaspoon salt.
7. Add lobster and bring the water back to boiling.
8. Then, reduce the heat, cover and simmer for 12 minutes.
9. Remove the lobster and drain.
10. To the same water, add shrimps and simmer for 5 minutes.
11. Remove shrimps and drain; discard water.
12. Cut the halibut into large chunks; discard skin and bones.
13. Remove lobster from shell and cut into large pieces.
14. Cut the cooked crabmeat into large pieces; remove membrane.
15. In a shallow dish, arrange halibut, scallops, lobster, shrimp and crabmeat at the bottom.
16. Drizzle herb salad dressing all over; cover and refrigerate for 3-4 hours until well chilled.
17. In a medium bowl, beat together all dressing ingredients with a rotary beater.
18. Cover and refrigerate until use.
19. In a large, shallow serving dish, place romaine and chicory.
20. Toss chilled seafood with Pink Mayonnaise and spoon over the greens.
21. Garnish salad with watercress and lemon wedges.
Calories 280 Calories from Fat 88
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 10 g15.1%
Saturated Fat 0.84 g4.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 121.2 mg40.4%
Sodium 390.3 mg16.3%
Total Carbohydrates 5 g1.7%
Dietary Fiber 1.4 g5.8%
Sugars 0.8 g
Protein 40 g80.8%
Vitamin A 74.5% Vitamin C 27.9%
Calcium 10.2% Iron 14.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet