Dinner Party Salad
|White grapefruit||3 Large (Seedless)|
|Bibb lettuce head/Boston lettuce head||1|
|Watercress||1 Bunch (100 gm)|
1) Remove the peel off the grapefruits and separate the segments.
2) Place inside refrigerator to chill.
3) Meanwhile, thoroughly wash the lettuce and drain. Pat dry the lettuce leaves with paper towel.
4) Use well-chilled salad plates to place the lettuce.
5) Arrange the drained grapefruit sections nicely on each bed of lettuce.
6) Garnish the salad with generous amount of watercress sprigs.
7) Serve the salad with your choice of dressings like Scarlet Lime Dressing .