|Cottage cheese||1 1⁄3 Cup (21.33 tbs)|
|Prepared horseradish||1 Teaspoon|
|Dried parsley flakes||1 Teaspoon|
|Onion salt||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Celery||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
|Green pepper||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped|
|Radishes||2 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Fresh mushrooms||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), sliced|
|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
1) In a blender, place together cheese, horseradish, parsley flakes and onion salt and blend well.
2) In a bowl, combine lightly celery, green pepper, radishes, mushrooms and lemon juice.
3) Divide the celery mixture equally in 2 serving plates
4) Spoon the cheese mixture over it.
5) Serve cold with freshly sliced breads.