Hot Scalloped Roasted Turkey Salad
|Cubed roast turkey||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Celery||2 Cup (32 tbs), chopped|
|Blanched almonds/Pecans / walnuts||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
|Green pepper||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped|
|Pimiento||2 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Onion||2 Tablespoon, finely chopped|
|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Mayonnaise||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Cheese slices||4 , cut into strips|
|Butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), melted|
|Cracker crumbs||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degree F
2. Grease a 1- quart casserole or 4 individiual baking dishes with butter.
3. In the casserole, combine all the ingredients except the ingredients for the topping.
4. Mix well and spread evenly.
5. Arrange the cheese slices on top.
6. Butter the cracker crumbs and sprinkle evenly on top.
7. Bake in the hot over for 15 to 20 minutes until topping is golden and the sauce is bubbly.
8. Serve the salad hot as a side dish.