Cornerhrook Cabbage Salad
|Dried onion||2 Tablespoon, minced|
|Tomato juice||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Pickle||2 Tablespoon, finely-chopped|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Salt||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Water||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|White fish fillets||2 Pound|
|Green cabbage||1 Cup (16 tbs), shredded|
|Red cabbage||1 Cup (16 tbs), shredded|
1) In a bowl, add dried minced onion, tomato juice, pickle and lemon juice. Combine well. Place the bowl aside to blend flavors.
2) In a saucepan, pour in enough water and add salt to it.
3) Place the saucepan over high heat, cover and bring a boil.
4) Add the fish in boiling water and simmer by reducing the heat, until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
5) Drain the fish. With a fork, flake the fish.
6) In a bowl, place the fish. Drizzle in the tomato juice mixture and add green and red cabbage to it.
7) Lightly toss the salad and place inside refrigerator to chill.
8) Use the lettuce cups to fill with chilled salad. Serve immediately.