|Watercress/Mustard / cress||2 Ounce|
|Hard boiled eggs||2|
1. In salted water, hard boil for 10 mins. Cool. Slice thinly or cut in halves.
2. Wash and ready salad vegetables to your liking
3. In a bowl or flat dish,arrange salad . With the coarser lettuce leaves make a bed (they can be thinly sliced if liked); place the small, crisper leaves for the top.
4. Carefully place watercress in small bunches above it and garnish with cucumber, tomato, and hard boiled egg.
5. This will be an accompaniment served with cold meat, fish or cheese, also new potatoes or rolls and butter. Serve salad cream separately.