Celery And Apple Salad
|Heart of celery||1|
|Thin onion slices||2|
|Eating apples||3 (Crisp Ones)|
|Lemon juice/French dressing made with lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
1. Wash, clean and cut celery into 1/2 inch cubes, and transfer into a mixing bowl.
2. Using a knife, dice onion very finely and add to the celery.
3. Using a knife, skin, quarter and deseed the apples. Cut into 1/2 inch cubes and put in the other ingredients.
4. Season lightly. Pour in lemon juice and toss well.
5. Serve in a glass bowl as a side accompaniment for cold meats.
Calories 63 Calories from Fat 2
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.22 g0.34%
Saturated Fat 0.04 g0.18%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 108.4 mg4.5%
Total Carbohydrates 17 g5.6%
Dietary Fiber 2.9 g11.8%
Sugars 12.2 g
Protein 0.43 g0.85%
Vitamin A 2.1% Vitamin C 15.2%
Calcium 1.2% Iron 0.91%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet