Coleslaw Vegetable Salad
|Carrots||3 Large, pared, coarsely shredded|
|Delicatessen coleslaw||3 Pound|
|Red peppers||16 Ounce, halved, seeded, cut into 1/2 inch squares (2 Large Ones, 8 Ounce Each)|
|Romaine head||1⁄2 , shredded|
|Cucumber slices||2 , halved|
1. Remove 1/2 cup shredded carrots and keep aside for garnishing.
2. In a 2 1/2-quart, straight-sided glass bowl, layer in the following sequence; one-fourth cole slaw, red pepper, one-fourth coleslaw, lettuce, another one-fourth of the coleslaw, remaining carrots and remaining coleslaw.
3. Finally, top with the reserved shredded carrots and the cucumber slices.
4. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 3 hours until well chilled.
5. Serve chill in the same straight glass bowl.