|Beef flavored gravy base||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Hot water||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Mayonnaise/Salad dressing||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), minced|
|Worcestershire sauce||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Bottled hot pepper sauce||8 Drop|
|Mixed salad greens||6 Cup (96 tbs), torn|
|Canned artichoke hearts||16 Ounce, chilled, drained and halved (1 can)|
|Radishes||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), sliced|
1) To prepare the dressing, dissolve the beef-flavored gravy base in hot water and blend into the salad dressing or mayonnaise.
2) Add the curry powder, garlic, Worcestershire sauce and bottled hot pepper sauce. Stir well to mix thoroughly.
3) Chill the mixture completely.
4) Combine together the torn fresh spinach, halved artichoke hearts, torn mixed salad greens and sliced radishes in a large bowl. Mix well.
5) When it is time to serve, toss the lettuce mixture with the chilled salad dressing lightly.
6) Serve the salad chilled or at room temperature. Makes a good side dish.
Calories 186 Calories from Fat 157
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 17 g26.8%
Saturated Fat 1.6 g8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 15.7 mg5.2%
Sodium 151.1 mg6.3%
Total Carbohydrates 6 g2.1%
Dietary Fiber 2.8 g11.3%
Sugars 1.3 g
Protein 2 g3.7%
Vitamin A 8.8% Vitamin C 21.7%
Calcium 2.8% Iron 4.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet