Cranberry Apricot Salad
|Fruit salad||16 Ounce (1 jar, Refrigerated)|
|Canned jellied cranberry sauce||16 Ounce, chilled (1 can)|
|Seedless green grapes||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Canned apricot pie filling||22 Ounce (1 can)|
|Pecans||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
1) Thoroughly drain the fruit salad.
2) Cut the cranberry sauce on cubes of 3 1/2-inches each and add to the fruit salad.
3) Fold in the apricot pie filling, grapes and marshmallows
4) Thoroughly chill the salad mixture (for 4 to 5 hours).
5) Add the chopped pecas to the chilled salad and stir well. Serve the Cranberry Apricot Salad chilled. Makes a good appetizer.