Cranberry Apricot Salad
|Fruit salad||16 Ounce (1 jar, Refrigerated)|
|Canned jellied cranberry sauce||16 Ounce, chilled (1 can)|
|Seedless green grapes||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Canned apricot pie filling||22 Ounce (1 can)|
|Pecans||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
1) Thoroughly drain the fruit salad.
2) Cut the cranberry sauce on cubes of 3 1/2-inches each and add to the fruit salad.
3) Fold in the apricot pie filling, grapes and marshmallows
4) Thoroughly chill the salad mixture (for 4 to 5 hours).
5) Add the chopped pecas to the chilled salad and stir well. Serve the Cranberry Apricot Salad chilled. Makes a good appetizer.
Calories 427 Calories from Fat 67
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 8 g12.2%
Saturated Fat 0.69 g3.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 82.8 mg3.4%
Total Carbohydrates 89 g29.8%
Dietary Fiber 2.6 g10.3%
Sugars 67.1 g
Protein 2 g3.7%
Vitamin A 33.6% Vitamin C 39.5%
Calcium 2.4% Iron 9.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet