|Egg noodles||1 Pound (medium)|
|Water||4 Quart (boiling)|
|Cooking oil||1 Tablespoon (optional)|
|Onion||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs), chopped|
|Carrot||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), grated|
|Celery||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
|Green pepper||1 , diced|
|Italian salad dressing||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs) (Golden)|
|Salad supreme spice/Spice supreme, below||1 Tablespoon (Club House)|
1) In Dutch oven boil water. Add noodles, first amounts of cooking oil and salt. Cook uncovered for 5 to 7 minutes until just tender.
2) Drain out from the liquid.
3) Rinse under cold water and drain again.
4) Mix onion, carrot, celery and green pepper to it.
5) Toss well to combine.
6) Stir in salad dressing and spice.
7) Toss again.
8) Add spices to your choice.
9) Serve immediately.
Calories 746 Calories from Fat 290
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 33 g50.8%
Saturated Fat 5.8 g29%
Trans Fat 0.1 g
Cholesterol 95.3 mg31.8%
Sodium 2892.3 mg120.5%
Total Carbohydrates 97 g32.4%
Dietary Fiber 5.7 g22.9%
Sugars 11.7 g
Protein 17 g34.9%
Vitamin A 61.6% Vitamin C 55%
Calcium 10.2% Iron 23.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet