|Egg noodles||1 Pound (medium)|
|Water||4 Quart (boiling)|
|Cooking oil||1 Tablespoon (optional)|
|Onion||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs), chopped|
|Carrot||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), grated|
|Celery||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
|Green pepper||1 , diced|
|Italian salad dressing||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs) (Golden)|
|Salad supreme spice/Spice supreme, below||1 Tablespoon (Club House)|
1) In Dutch oven boil water. Add noodles, first amounts of cooking oil and salt. Cook uncovered for 5 to 7 minutes until just tender.
2) Drain out from the liquid.
3) Rinse under cold water and drain again.
4) Mix onion, carrot, celery and green pepper to it.
5) Toss well to combine.
6) Stir in salad dressing and spice.
7) Toss again.
8) Add spices to your choice.
9) Serve immediately.