Walnut Cabbage Salad
|Red cabbage head||1⁄2|
|Walnut oil/Olive oil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Walnut halves||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1) Shred the cabbage and sprinkle with the oil and lemon juice.
2) Leave the shredded cabbage to macerate in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
3) Peel the oranges and separate into sections.
4) Peel the apple, core and chop it.
5) Peel the banana and thickly slice it.
6) In a bowl, combine fruits with cabbage along with walnuts and raisins.
7) Toss together well.
8) Serve the walnut cabbage salad with chicken and meat dishes.