Spaghetti Mushroom Salad
|Whole meal spaghetti||8 Ounce, strands broken into half|
|Water||1 1⁄2 Pint (boiling)|
|Vegetable oil||1 Teaspoon|
|Sea salt||1 Teaspoon|
|Button mushrooms||6 Ounce, sliced fine|
|Lemon juice||1 Teaspoon (fresh)|
|Soy sauce||2 Tablespoon|
|Sesame seeds||2 Tablespoon|
|Black pepper||To Taste, freshly ground|
1) In a large bowl, place the broken spaghetti strands along with boiling water to cover.
2) To this, add the oil and salt. Mix gently.
3) On high power, cook covered for 4 to 5 minutes, or until the mix starts boiling.
4) Now, uncover the bowl and stir well.
5) Cook uncovered, for 4 to 5 minutes, or until the ix starts boiling once again.
6) Stir well and let stand, covered for 4 to 5 minutes until firm, but not hard.
7) Drain thoroughly and under cold running water, cool the spaghetti.
8) To the bowl, return the cooled spaghetti.
9) With kitchen scissors, chop them.
10) Into a large bowl, place the sliced mushrooms.
11) To this, add the lemon juice.
12) Cook covered on high power for 1 1/2 to 2 minutes, or until just blanched. Stir only once during this time.
13) To the spaghetti, add the mushrooms along with their juice, soy sauce and sesame seeds.
14) Season the salad with pepper and toss well.
15) Transfer the Spaghetti Salad to a serving dish and chill for a while before serving.