Mixed Leaf Salad With Roasted Walnuts And Roquefort
|Walnuts||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), coarsely chopped|
|Red wine vinegar||1 Tablespoon|
|Dijon mustard||1 Tablespoon|
|Extra virgin olive oil||3 Tablespoon|
|Parsley||2 Teaspoon, minced|
|Pepper||1 Tablespoon, freshly ground (as required)|
|Mixed salad greens||4 Cup (64 tbs) (such as arugula, radicchio, chicory (curly endive) and red leaf lettuce)|
|Roquefort cheese||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs), crumbled|
1) Preheat the oven to 275°.
2) In a baking sheet, spread the walnuts.
3) In a small bowl, add the vinegar, mustard and salt to combine. Gradually pour in olive oil and continue whisking until blended. Add parsley and season with pepper to taste. Place aside.
4) Place the baking sheet inside oven to roast for 45 minutes, until fragrant and golden.
5) Bring out and allow the walnuts to cool.
6) In a large bowl, place the salad greens, roasted walnuts, and Roquefort. Toss by drizzling the vinaigrette.
7) In 2 salad plates, divide the salad evenly and serve at once.