|Bibb lettuce||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Lettuce||4 Cup (64 tbs), shredded|
|Cooked crab meat/Crab meat - 2 cans of 7 1/2-ounces, chilled and drained||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Tomatoes||2 , cut in wedges|
|Hard cooked eggs||2 , sliced|
|Ripe olives||2 , pitted|
|Mayonnaise||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Chili sauce||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Green onions||3 Tablespoon, finely minced|
|Green pepper||3 Tablespoon, finely minced|
|Fresh lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Worcestershire sauce||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Hot pepper sauce||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
1) With Bibb lettuce, line 4 salad cups.
2) Atop the salad cups, place the shredded lettuce.
3) Remove the cartilage from the crab meat if preferred and reserve the claw meat. Leave the remaining meat in chunks.
4) Arrange the meat over the shredded lettuce.
5) With tomato and egg, circle the meat and sprinkle salt all over.
6) Top with the claw meat and pour 1/4 cup of Louis Dressing on top (to make the Louis Dressing, simply whisk all the ingredients for the dressing together in a large bowl).
7) Serve the salad as an appetizer or a side dish, at room temperature. Use the pitted black olives as garnish. Reserve the remaining dressing on serve it on the side.