Jellied Cranberry and Orange Salad
|Orange flavored gelatin||1 3⁄4 Cup (28 tbs) (Dessert)|
|Hot water||6 Cup (96 tbs)|
|Raw cranberries||2 Pound|
|Unpeeled oranges||1 Pound (2 Large Sized)|
|Sugar||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Mayonnaise||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Salad greens||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1) Take some hot water and dissolve gelatin and salt.
2) Cool and chill till slightly thick.
3) Chop cranberries and oranges.
4) Mix with sugar and then fold into the gelatin.
5) Pour this mixture into shallow pans and chill till firm.
6) Cut the firm mixture into squares.
7) Set on salad greens and garnish with mayonnaise.
8) Serve with poultry or cold meats.