Chicken Pasta Salad
|Wagon wheels pasta/Other pasta||8 Ounce|
|Boiling water||2 1⁄2 Quart|
|Cooking oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Cooked peas||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Cooked and diced chicken||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Peeled seeded and diced cucumber||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Salad dressing/Mayonnaise||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Seasoned salt||3⁄4 Teaspoon|
1) In Dutch oven boil water. Add pasta, cooking oil and salt. Cook uncovered for 5 to 7 minutes until just tender.
2) Drain out from the liquid.
3) Rinse under cold water and drain again.
4) Transfer pasta back to pot.
5) Mix peas, chicken and cucumber.
6) To prepare dressing in a small bowl mix together salad dressing, vinegar and seasoned salt.
7) Stir the dressing into the pasta.
8) Toss to combine well.
9) Serve in a bowl.