Cranberry Cream Salad
|Cherry-flavored gelatin||3 Ounce (1 Box)|
|Hot water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Whole-berry cranberry sauce||1 Pound (1 Can)|
|Diced celery||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Chopped walnuts||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Dairy sour cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. In a pan of hot water dissolve gelatin and chill until thickened but not firm.
2. Using a fork, break up cranberry sauce.
3. Into first mixture stir sauce, celery and nuts and fold in sour cream.
4. Into 1-quart mold pour the mixture and chill until firm.
5. Unmold on greens and serve.