Macaroni Shrimp Salad
|Elbow macaroni/Tiny shells||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Boiling water||2 1⁄2 Quart|
|Cooking oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Salad dressing/Mayonnaise||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Onion salt||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Small shrimp/Broken shrimp||4 Ounce, drained|
|Thinly sliced celery||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1) In a pan boil water and add macaroni, cooking oil and salt. Cook uncovered in Dutch oven for about 5 to 7 minutes.
2) Drain from the liquid and rinse with cold water. Drain well.
3) Put the macaroni back to the pot.
4) Stir in salad dressing, onion salt and pepper.
5) Combine and toss well.
6) Stir in shrimp and celery.
7) Toss to coat.
8) Transfer into a bowl to serve.