Shredded Raw Beet and Celery Salad
|Beets||4 Medium, peeled and shredded|
|Celery ribs||3 Cup (48 tbs), shredded|
|White wine vinaigrette||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Dijon mustard||1 Teaspoon|
|Freshly ground pepper||To Taste|
1) In a medium bowl, add the shredded beets and celery to combine.
2) Pour in the White Wine Vinaigrette over the vegetables and thoroughly toss to coat all the vegetable pieces.
3) Stir in mustard and season with salt and pepper to taste.
4) Place the bowl inside refrigerator by tightly covering, for a minimum of 6 hours to blend the texture and flavors.
5) Serve the salad on chilled plates, by garnishing with lemon slices, if desired.
You may also refrigerate this salad up to two or three days before serving.