Smoked Trout And Potato Salad
|Cold boiled potatoes||1⁄2 Pound|
|Red apples||1⁄2 Pound|
|Olive oil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||3 Tablespoon|
|Dill sprigs/Fennel sprigs||4 (Few Sprigs)|
1) Along the backbone, slice the trout.
2) Skin the fish and cut into fillet.
3) Break the trout into large pieces and place in serving bowl.
4) Cut the potatoes into cubes and add to bowl.
5) Core the apples and cut them into dices.
6) Wash tomatoes and cut into eighths.
7) Shell and slice eggs.
8) Add apples to fish and potatoes.
9) Mix the olive oil, lemon juice and seasoning together to make a dressing.
10) Pour the dressing over fish mixture.
11) Toss carefully and leave for 15 minutes for the flavors to develop.
12) Arrange egg with the tomatoes and herbs around the salad.
13) Serve the trout and potato salad with hot, crusty bread.