Lime Lemon Layer Salad
|Lime flavored gelatin||3 1⁄4 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Hot water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Sliced stuffed olives||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Dairy sour cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Lemon flavored gelatin||3 1⁄4 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Hot water||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Pineapple juice||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Crushed pineapple||1 Cup (16 tbs), well drained|
|Diced celery||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. In a large bowl, pour some hot water. Sprinkle the lime gelatin on top of the hot water and mix it well till it melts
2. Add the olives to the bowl and mix well.
3. Fold in the sour cream and mix well
4. Pour this mixture into an oiled mold and cover and chill till partially set.
5. In another bowl, mix the lemon flavored gelatin with hot water. Mix well
6. Add the pineapple juice to the mix and set aside to chill till partially set
7. Add the crushed pineapple and the celery to the pan and pour the lemon gelatin into the lime layer and chill till set.
8. Unmold just before serving
9. Serve on crisp salad greens