Zucchini Radish Salad
|Zucchini||6 Ounce, cut into very long thin julienne strips (Use 1 Medium Sized)|
|Radishes||16 , cut lengthwise into 1/16-inch julienne strips|
|Safflower oil/Other flavorless vegetable oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Sherry vinegar||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Coarsely cracked pepper||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
1) In a bowl, place zucchini and radishes.
2) Pour in ice water and crisp the vegetables for 15 minutes.
3) Drain thoroughly and pat dry on paper towels.
4) In a salad bowl, place the vegetables.
5) Add oil, vinegar, salt and pepper. Toss well.
6) Serve the salad at once by seasoning with freshly ground black pepper, if desired.