Sweet And Sour Corn Salad
|Canned whole kernel corn||8 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Wine vinegar||2 Tablespoon|
|Cold boiled potatoes||1 Pound|
|Canned pineapple chunks||8 Ounce|
|Lemon juice||5 Tablespoon|
|Lettuce head||1 Small|
|Dijon-style mustard||1 Tablespoon|
|Plain yogurt/Sour cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1) In a bowl, place drained corn.
2) Combine vinegar, oil and seasoning and add to bowl with corn.
3) Mix well.
4) Cover the bowl and keep to chill.
5) Peel and dice potatoes.
6) Cut tomatoes into slices.
7) Drain pineapple, reserving 2 tbsp of the juice.
8) Peel bananas and slice them.
9) In a bowl, put all the fruits and vegetables and pour lemon juice over them.
10) Mix together dressing ingredients with reserved pineapple juice.
11) Add dressing to potato mixture.
12) Keep to chill for 30 minutes.
13) In a servng dish, arrange lettuce leaves. and spoon potato mixture in a ring around the edge.
14) In the middle, pile corn in the.
15) Serve the corn salad as a snack or side dish with your meals.