|Long grain rice||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Cooked chicken meat||1⁄2 Pound|
|Shelled shrimp||1⁄4 Pound|
|Mango chutney||2 Tablespoon|
|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Worcestershire sauce||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Lettuce leaves||4 (For Garnish)|
|Banana||1 (For Garnish)|
1) In a pan of boiling salted water, put rice and cook for 10 minutes.
2) Wash the leek, trim it and cut into fine thin slices.
3) Make thin trips of cooked chicken.
4) Peel the onion and finely slice it.
5) In the rice pan add leek and cook for a further 5 minutes or until rice is fully tender.
6) Drain and leave to cool.
7) Add onion and chicken broth to the rice with the shrimp and mix.
8) To make the dressing, in a bowl combine mango chutney with oil, lemon juice, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, curry powder and salt and pepper.
9) Mix well.
10) In a serving dish, arrange rice mixture on top of lettuce leaves.
11) Garnish with banana slices and pour dresssing over.
12) Serve the salad as a complete meal with bread.