|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm)|
|Romaine lettuce head||1⁄2|
|Grated parmesan cheese/Crumbled roquefort||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1) Peel the garlic and crush it.
2) Wash lettuce and dry the leaves.
3) Tear lettuce leaves into pieces,
4) In a bowl, put the leave and keep in the refrigerator to crisp.
5) In a bowl, beat together 1/4 cup of the oil, the vinegar, garlic clove and seasoning.
6) Cover the bowl and chill for 30 minutes.
7) In a pan of cold water, put eggs, bring to a boil and cook for 4-5 minutes.
8) Drain and place in a bowl of cold water.
9) Shell the eggs.
10) Rub bread slices all over with remaining halved garlic clove, then cut into 1 inch cubes.
11) Fry the bread slices in rest of oil till golden.
12) On paper towels, drain the croutons.
13) Between serving plates, divide lettuce and croutons.
14) Arrange eggs on top of lettuce, sprinkle over crumbled or grated cheese, then spoon dressing over.
15) Garnish the salad with rolled anchovy fillets and serve with crusty bread.