Spinach Salad With Blue Cheese Bacon Dressing
|Spinach leaves||3 Cup (48 tbs), thoroughly washed, drained and torn into pieces|
|Shredded carrot||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Canned red kidney beans||2 Ounce, rinsed and drained|
|Diced red bell pepper||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Shredded red cabbage||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Thinly sliced red onion||1 Tablespoon|
|Plain low fat yogurt||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Blue cheese||1⁄2 Ounce, crumbled|
|Bacon slice||1 , crumbled|
|Reduced calorie mayonnaise||2 Teaspoon|
|White wine vinegar||1 Teaspoon|
|Cheddar cheese||1 1⁄2 Ounce, shredded|
|Eggs||2 , hard cooked and cut into halves|
1) In a salad bowl, combine together the carrot, spinach, bell pepper, beans, cabbage and onion.
2) Toss well to combine.
3) Combine together the yogurt, bacon, bluw cheese mayonnaise and vinegar in a different small mixing bowl. Stir well to combine.
4) Pour the dressing all over the salad.
5) Top with the egg halves and Cheddar cheese.
6) Serve the salad right away, at room temperature, or chill for a bit before serving. Makes a really good appetizer.