Hot And Cold Potato Salad
|Diced cooked potatoes||6 Cup (96 tbs)|
|Green pepper||1 Medium, chopped|
|Onion||1 Medium, chopped|
|Celery||1 Cup (16 tbs), diced|
|Pimiento||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), diced|
|Dill pickles||1 Cup (16 tbs), chopped|
|French dressing||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Mayonnaise||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Crushed potato chips||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Shredded sharp cheddar cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. In a bowl combine first 6 ingredients, mix lightly with French Dressing and let stand in refrigerator until thoroughly chilled.
2. Stir in mayonnaise and salt and pepper to taste and chill for several more hours.
3. Place in a shallow 2-quart broilerproof baking dish just before serving.
4. In a bowl or a container mix potato chips and cheese and sprinkle on salad, covering completely.
5. Place under broiler until cheese is bubbly yet the salad remains chilled.
6. Serve at once.