Tomato Bacon and Egg Salad
|Bacon strips||4 , diced|
|Hard cooked eggs||3 , quartered|
|Broken salad greens||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|French dressing||2 Tablespoon (Wish Bone or Annie Naturals)|
1. Prepare the tomatoes by peeling and quartering them.
2. In a pan cook bacon until crisp, drain and reserve 2 tablespoons fat.
3. In another bowl mix tomatoes, bacon, eggs, greens and fat.
4. Drizzle French Dressing to moisten.
5. Season to taste and serve.
Calories 104 Calories from Fat 66
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 7 g11.4%
Saturated Fat 2 g10.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 122.8 mg40.9%
Sodium 168.8 mg7%
Total Carbohydrates 4 g1.3%
Dietary Fiber 0.85 g3.4%
Sugars 3.1 g
Protein 5 g10.3%
Vitamin A 20.3% Vitamin C 22.2%
Calcium 2.6% Iron 3.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet