Asparagus and Strawberry Salad
|Belgian endive||3 Ounce, separated into leaves (1 medium size)|
|Boston lettuce leaves/Bibb lettuce leaves||24|
|Sliced white mushrooms/Enoki mushrooms||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Blanched asparagus spears||12 Medium|
|Sliced strawberries||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Honey||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Vegetable oil||1 Teaspoon|
|White pepper||1 Dash|
1) Take 2 serving plates. Arrange half of the endive leaves onto half of these plates, each.
2) With lettuce leaves, mushrooms and asparagus, top the leaves.
3) Onto the empty side of each plate, arrange half of the strawberries each decoratively.
4) Now, in a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients.
5) Over each plate of the Asparagus and Strawberry Salad, divide and pour this mixture evenly and serve immediately.