Tomato Avocado Salad
|Ripe avocado||1 Large|
|French dressing||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Crumbled roquefort cheese/Blue cheese||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1. To prepare tomatoes cut them into wedges but not all the way through so wedges can be separated like petals of a flower.
2. Prepare avocado by peeling, seeding and cubing it.
3. Pile cubes on top of tomato and spoon French Dressing evenly over avocado.
4. Sprinkle with salt and pepper and crumble cheese over top.
5. Serve on nest of lettuce.
Calories 408 Calories from Fat 282
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 33 g50.3%
Saturated Fat 5.6 g28.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 7 mg2.3%
Sodium 448.8 mg18.7%
Total Carbohydrates 28 g9.3%
Dietary Fiber 14.1 g56.5%
Sugars 12.5 g
Protein 9 g17%
Vitamin A 521.8% Vitamin C 158%
Calcium 17.7% Iron 21.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet