|Frozen cheese filled tortellini||8 Ounce (2 Cup)|
|Fat free italian vinaigrette||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), refrigerated (Maries)|
|Cucumber||1 Small, diced (1 Cup)|
|Tomato||1 Medium, diced (1 Cup)|
|Green onion||1 Medium, sliced (2 Tablespoon)|
|Leaf lettuce||1⁄2 Bunch (50 gm) (To Serve)|
|Fresh oregano sprig||4|
|Cherry tomatoes||1 Cup (16 tbs) (A Handful For Garnish)|
1. Take a large saucepan and add measured water according to package instructions.
2. Bring water to a boil.
3. When boiling, add tortellini and let come to a boil again.
4. Cook until pasta is al dente or tender-crisp.
5. Drain in a colander.
6. Tip the hot pasta into a bowl and dress with the vinaigrette, tossing to coat well.
7. Let the pasta cool for 10 minutes.
8. In the meantime prepare the vegetables.
9. Add veggies to the pasta and toss again to mix.
10. Serve the salad immediately or allow it to chill before serving if you like.
11. Line 2 plates with lettuce.
12. Heap equal quantities of the Tortellini Salad on each plate.
13. Garnish with tomatoes and oregano sprigs.