Tropical Chicken Salad
|Chicken stock||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Boneless skinless chicken breasts||1 Pound|
|Tomatoes||4 , chopped|
|Mangoes||2 , chopped|
|Olive oil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||3 Tablespoon|
|Yogurt||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Preferably Non Fat)|
|Mayonnaise||2 Tablespoon (Preferably Light)|
|Peeled minced ginger||2 Tablespoon|
|Shredded swiss chard||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
1. Over medium heat, bring the stock to a boil in a large frying pan.
2. Add the chicken and cover and cook for about 15 minutes or until tender
3. Remove from the pan and let it cool to room temperature for about 5 minutes.
4. Shred or cut the meat into bite -size pieces.
5. In a large bowl, mix together the chicken, tomatoes, and mangoes.
6. Whisk together the oil and lemon juice.
7. Pour the oil-lemon mixture over the chicken and toss to mix well.
8. In a small bowl, mix the yogurt, mayonnaise, and ginger.
9. In a serving platter, arrange the Swiss chard and divide into equal portions.
10. Top each portion with the chicken and serve.
11. Use the yogurt dressing on the side.