Pepper And Olive Salad
|Red pepper||1 Large|
|Green pepper||1 Large|
|Olive oil||1⁄4 Pint (150 Milliliter)|
|Garlic||3 Clove (15 gm), finely chopped|
|Chopped parsley||1 Tablespoon|
1. Wash peppers, halve, and remove core, seeds and pith.
2. Remove skin from peppers by placing under a grill. Cook until skin blisters and remove skin under a tap.
3. Cut flesh into large dice.
4. Place the oil in a frying pan with the peppers, seasoning and garlic.
5. Cover with a plate and cook very slowly for 15 minutes, turning occasionally.
6. Turn into a serving dish with the oil. Allow to cool.
7. Slice the olives and add with the chopped parsley. Serve well chilled.